The first day of Fall has arrived and here are our top 5 date spot suggestions
- Go to a pumpkin patch. It’s autumn, it’s romantic, and then, at the end, you get to use knives in a fun way!
- Go on a museum date. Art! And staring at things instead of talking.
- Have dinner and see a movie. Eating food and watching someone tell you stories is a classic for a reason.
- Take a long walk together. You don’t need a destination because you have each other. Aww.
- Go on a picnic. Few things are more romantic than packing up an old-fashioned picnic. If you’ve never done this, now’s the time.